- Tea Basics
- Types of Tea
- Tea Tips
- Fun Facts
Making Iced Tea
Making iced tea from your everyday tea sachet is simple! Simply follow the instructions below to make great two leaves tea company™ iced tea:
- Fill a heat resistant cup* with 6oz boiling water (*ceramic, glass, stainless or paper cup)
- Steep any of our 15 tea sachets(add sugar or honey at this point if desired) for 3 minutes or longer depending on preference
- Fill the serving cup with ice
- Pour steeped tea and sachet over ice in serving cup
- Garnish with lemon, orange, lemon grass, mint, strawberry.
What if you want to make a pitcher of iced tea? Overall, the process for making tea in bulk is just as easy:
- Choose 5 sachets of your favorite two leaves and a bud tea of choice (or mix it up with a combination of sachets), add them to a half-gallon pitcher and fill halfway with water (Boiling for Black and Herbals and only lightly bubbling for Greens and Whites).
- Steep 3-5 minutes depending on personal taste
- Cool a bit
- Pour over ice in individual glasses and garnish as desired
Store leftover iced tea in the fridge but do not be alarmed if some of the teas such as Assam, may cloud a bit once refrigerated. This will not change the flavor of the iced tea.
Which two leaves tea company™ teas are best iced? See below for our recommended two leaves tea company™ iced teas: